Eligibility: Membership is open to all persons aged 50 and over.
Membership dues: $50 for two successive terms and one winter session.
LLI offers three programs:
- Fall term: Late September to mid November.
- Spring term: Late March to mid May.
In Fall and Spring, over 40 courses are offered each term, plus Lunch & Learn on Fridays. Possible day trip.
- Winter session: Mid January to mid February
Five weeks of daily classes for members, plus Lunch & Learn on Fridays. No registration required.
- Enroll in courses for $30/course/term
- Receive Fall, Winter, and Spring catalogs by mail.
- Receive LLines, the LLI newsletter, by mail.
- Attend the Brown Bag Lunch & Learn programs
- Enjoy five weeks of Winter Session events
- Participate in day trips
- Volunteer to help run LLI
- Volunteer to be a Facilitator
- Use the NCC library
- Use the NCC Wellness/Fitness Center
When course registration is underway, you can join when you register for courses.
When course registration is not underway, use this form
When you join LLI your membership lasts for two terms and a winter session. The expiration date of your membership appears on your membership card.
LLI membership cards
When a member pays the annual dues, the Membership Committee issues a Lifetime Learners Institute membership card. Print your name on the card to establish your identity as an LLI member.
- The LLI card is required for admission to Lunch & Learn and the Winter Session.
Present your LLI membership card at the Norwalk Community College Library in order to obtain an NCC student identification and library card.
- Use the NCC card to borrow books and other materials from the NCC Library.
- Present the NCC card to enter the NCC Wellness/Fitness Center.