Why and How to Join
Eligibility: Membership is open to all persons aged 50 and over.
Membership dues: $50 for two successive terms and one winter session.
LLI offers three programs:
- Fall term: Late September to mid November.
- Spring term: Late March to mid May.
In Fall and Spring, over 40 courses are offered each term, plus Lunch & Learn on Fridays. Possible day trip.
- Winter session: Mid January to mid February
Five weeks of daily classes for members, plus Lunch & Learn on Fridays. No registration required.
- Enroll in courses for $30/course/term
- Receive Fall, Winter, and Spring catalogs by mail.
- Receive LLines, the LLI newsletter, by mail.
- Attend the Brown Bag Lunch & Learn programs
- Enjoy five weeks of Winter Session events
- Participate in day trips
- Volunteer to help run LLI
- Volunteer to be a Facilitator
- Use the NCC library
- Use the¬† NCC Wellness/Fitness Center
When course registration is underway, you can join¬†when you register for courses.
When course registration is not underway, use this form
When you join LLI your membership lasts for two terms and a winter session. The expiration date of your membership appears on your membership card.
LLI membership cards
When a member pays the annual dues, the Membership Committee issues a Lifetime Learners Institute membership card. Print your name on the card to establish your identity as an LLI member.
- The LLI card is required for admission to Lunch & Learn and the Winter Session.
Present your LLI membership card at the Norwalk Community College Library in order to obtain an NCC student identification and library card.
- Use the NCC card to borrow books and other materials from the NCC Library.
- Present the NCC card to enter the NCC Wellness/Fitness Center.