How You Can Help
LLI is a volunteer organization run by its members — who find that getting involved is a rewarding part of the LLI experience.
Lifetime Learners needs a lot of different helpers to continue its successful programs.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Take pictures. Attend classes and events and capture the scene.
- Assist. Be a Class Assistant to take attendance, make announcements.
- Publish! Help us prepare our publications in the Publisher program.
- Write â€“ for the newsletter, for the catalog, for our brochures and flyers.
- Monitor our email. Read and respond.
- Answer our telephones. Listen up, take messages, provide information.
- Register. Assist at registration with people, paper and money.
- Be creative. Learn to create forms to collect information.
- Compute. LLI uses several programs â€“ and itâ€™s an opportunity to learn.
- Buy stuff, mostly for the office.
- Get out the mail. Fold, stuff, seal, stamp, count â€“ while chatting cheerfully.
- Be hospitable. Meet and greet and serve the coffee.
- Plan: lectures, meetings, parties, luncheons, and trips.
- Reserve. Make classroom and meeting room reservations.
- Get in touch. Contact members about opportunities at LLI.
How to volunteer
Send an email toÂ email@example.com
Or complete and mail theÂ Member Profile Form