LLI is a volunteer organization run by its members — who find that getting involved is a rewarding part of the LLI experience.
Lifetime Learners needs a lot of different helpers to continue its successful programs. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Assist. Be a Class Assistant to take attendance, make announcements for classes I which you are enrolled
- Write – for the newsletter, for the catalog, for our brochures and flyers.
- Curriculum – participate in recruiting new instructors and managing the courses for each term.
- Answer our telephones. Listen up, take messages, provide information.
- Register. Assist at registration with people, paper and money.
- Get out the mail. Fold, stuff, seal, stamp, count – while chatting cheerfully.
- Be hospitable. Meet and greet and serve the coffee.
- Plan: lectures, meetings, parties and luncheons.
- Get in touch. Contact members about opportunities at LLI.
How to volunteer Send an email to email@example.com
Please be as specific as possible about which roles or tasks you wish to volunteer for, from the above list.